Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

6 week review - OLD FASHIONED? Can a women be a filthy bitch AND a LADY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is it me, or do some people on here want to arrange a meet before even asking your name!!?
What's that about??
Excuse me for wanting an enjoyable swinging session with another sexy couple but isn't the build up part and parcel of it?
Don't get me wrong, a good fast fuck is pukka on occasion but what happened to some good old fashioned talking.....I love it when a man intrigues me, seduces me and sends my mind wild.... first stage of foreplay and role play too wouldn't you agree??
In some respects, this site is excellent, a good variety you could say, something for everyone of all ages, sexes and class, just wish we could find that site with no timewasters and full of sexy genuine couples dying to unleash us!!!!
THANK YOU Dirty David, I'll be honest, I never realised that half of the WORLDS population are 'DIRTY BASTARDS' which I'm totally liberated but please tell me unlocking a fireman or coppers hat is all we have to look forward to? PLEASE tell me you unlock more members in reward of reaching that next LEVEL whoop whoop!!
Got to say HATS OFF to the LADIES as I've seen some cracking photography over the last 6 weeks, seen some truly classy photo's that are art in themselves! What is it about a sexy ass body in sexy underwear that emphasies an already relaxed women IN TUNE with her body, leaving just a little to the imagination!
SO.....here's calling all you GUYS, you need to step up your mark, step it up a gear! I appreciate a man's lunch box isn't as photogenic as a pussy and talk about the single guys drawing the short straw.... but come on! think about it? are you really as good as you say or could you do with a few pointers? you know a little refresher course on how firstly to understand women.......Do you want to know what makes us tick??
May-be it's me??? are those old fashioned values a thing of the past.....will our next generation lose those so important attributes that make a REAL MAN give what WOMEN WANT!
Finally, for all of those LUCKY LADIES who found MR RIGHT it's ok to be a FILTHY BITCH but please remember to do it with CLASS!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"
By a FILTHY IN LOVE couple!

RE:6 week review - OLD FASHIONED? Can a women be a filthy bitch AND a LADY

filth...... u speak alot of sense thereand i agree wiv it all except where ya said are we really that good etc.... but if men admitted they had faults thatd be seen as been weak lol so i reckon that why we act hard haha. a lady can be a filthy bitch tho thats for sure, a lady out on the streets, but a freak in the sheets haha ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Fantastic post Filthy! Couldn't agree more with what you have said here.. The art of seduction is sadly being lost over time it appears, and that arousal for both sexes needs to start with the brain and the mouth being engaged way before any other parts of the anatomy.
I think with the continual liberation of women from the pressures and expectations that society put on them, strangely those body-image pressures seem to be noow being passed on to us guys.. with society at large expecting all of us to match up to an unattainable ideal of how we should look. Well surprise surprise that we don't always get there..

and to mis-quote an old cliche, "Filth may be temporary, but class is permanent" lol

Couldn't agree more with your thoughts Filthy! However..can you here a but coming? 90% of being with a lady or couple (for me anyway) is giving pleasure, I of course love to receive but there is nothing more special than flirting, spoiling and pleasuring a lady (here is the but) BUT us guys sometimes need some help and advice so girls please be vocal; let us know what is good but also how we could be better!

RE:RE:6 week review - OLD FASHIONED? Can a women be a filthy bitch AND a LADY

Moonie 74, I like that cliche, never heard that one before and certainly won't forget it. Thank you for your comments.
Hornyteacher2010 - I'd admit yes we should tell you guys what we want and what we like. Do you know why we don't? We expect you to read our minds lol. On a serious note, I thought I was good in bed until I met my current partner.....now I've moved to whole new level. What couples don't do enough of is talking to one another....communicating is key!!

Man just have to face a fact that

woman we are all looking for is a complex of characters, so
we want to see her being cheef at kitchen,
career with parents and kids and wis her man too :)) hah
be Lady and show maners on public
and of course a filthy kinky playful bitch in bed with us.
Girl who understand that will find a man on one-two-three.
If you take private point of view, mine for example, for health reason don`t
realy care about age of partner, but if i look forward and see some relation at
horizon, would go with aged woman -LADY, cos they not causing even a third of
all that nonsense what comes from young (read stupid) miss, soul need some
food to take as well.