Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Seeking

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.12.2022 Date END: 28.12.2022 Travelling to Bangalore
25th 26th 27th 28th
Ping

Can I join you 

Hello friends gow are u? Iam boy [24yrs] from kerala and now in banglore for studies. I read ur profile and reviews its just amazing. I sow ur post that ur coming to banglore this month. I would like to meet u peoples. Can i join with u?

Hello friends gow are u? Iam boy [24yrs] from kerala and now in banglore for studies. I read ur profile and reviews its just amazing. I sow ur post that ur coming to banglore this month. I would like to meet u peoples. Can i join with u?

Iam boy 24yrs  from kerala and now in banglore for my studies. I read ur profile and reviews its just amazing. And sow that ur visiting banglore this month. Would like to meer u. Can i join with u?

Date start: 25.12.2022 Date END: 28.12.2022 Travelling to Bangalore

25th 26th 27th 28th

Ping
i would like to join

Hey there GI through my profile,if interested we can connect further and get in touch

Hi Guys, Very much interested in meeting. Kindly reachout and lets plan some fun time together. 

Ok join

Ok join

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Are you guys in town