Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Why do cuck husband find xxl cock for wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Why all cuck husband's wants to see biggest cock drilling their wives.

My wife was never much of a size queen. I have an average member but like watching my wife with other guys. We found a few guys but all pretty average... till she met Marcus. A tall fit, VERY well endowed black man. It didn’t take the wife long to get naked and stark sucking him. She seemed to like that even though she couldn’t get more than half of him in her mouth. He started playing with her tits and gave her several hickies on both breasts, which I enjoyed a lot. He took her to the bed and I will never forget how MY wife spread her legs wide open for him. He didn’t take long and started banging her hard. She loves it and made sounds that I had never heard. Very quickly she started squirting and quickly covered the sheets and luckily I got some great pics. She kept cumming, squirting and moaning like never before and he wound up filling her. Afterward he left, wife was a little shy and downplayed it but when I showed her the pics, she admitted that she REALLY liked his huge cock and wanted to fuck him again soon. He wound up visiting pretty regularly for the next year or so and while my wife isn’t vocal, when he was over, you could her her moaning through the entire house. Wife admitted that she now really likes well hung guys. Race doesn’t matter but she likes them hung!