Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Scottish cpl on a swingers road trip.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are leaving on either the 1st or the 5th of October and we are looking to basically meet our way down the west coast of England heading for Wales!Could anybody that is interested in us not having to use our ruddy caravan and are happy to meet us pls reply to this post and we can have a look at your profile and see from there.
We have already spoken about this in the hot-tub and we do have a few members who we are aching to get our hands and my talons into!So what were doing is basically shagging our way around our holiday route and surely were not the 1st to come up with this idea!
Being a Scottish cpl we feel we are more than ready to hear some of those English and welsh cute accents and they are quite a turn on as is our broad Ayrshire accent!We are meeting cpl,s mainly,hopefully with a bi-fem but dont mind if she is just curious,single fems and 1 or 2 single guys but we think we have the single guys sorted so ty there!Get in touch and you never know we might literally be in touch very soon! XXimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Great idea!!!

Hey I'd love to join you on part of your holiday. What you think? Xx

Only the Lakes and Lancs coast?

I assume from what you say you're only going Lakes and Lancs coast.. Shame, you'd be welcomed in the east Midlands

gud plan

Birmingham would be a good detour