Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

The Day Of The Meeting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It was 2-00pm and I was getting ready to meet with 3 nice guys I had been drinking with the night before they were want to have some fun with me, I dressed in my best mini skirt and all the gears and makeup and as I was told to relax put in a butt plug so I lubed up and slid in my large butt plug it was about a hour before the guys were to arrive I sat back with a nice wine and just relaxed back the seconds were going by and only a few mins before they arrived I took the butt plug out, the guys come in and the fun started they took turns with me over and over we stopped had a couple of drinks and then they were back into me again and yes with having the butt plug in I had relaxed and being used as a slut felt so good no pain and the guys all got what the wanted and I could have still taken more, just a tip it works.   (??)

Hey, great that you all had a hell of a good time and got what you wanted! Bet it felt awsome to be used as a slut! and you were leaking there cum for a while after they left..