Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Costa Natura, Estepona

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have 2 weeks off work, starting today, and hope to be at Costa Natura most afternoons. If you see our yellow and white parasol with the little windmill on top come and say hi.
Jane & Kev xxx

RE:Costa Natura, Estepona

Hi,

I have been following you on the forum for the past few weeks now. Young and attractive man. I am running almost every day and stop at Costa Natura to see if you are there.... till now no result. But, your two weeks off work must have ended now.

Any possibilities to meet and have a chat ... or more ??

Hi Jane & Kev,

I am in Estepona for two weeks (ending next week thursday).

Since I could not find my earlier reply on your post in here, I will try again.
Really hope to meet you one of these days at the beach or maybe a parking later.

Could you please let me know when you will be at the beach again ? I'll just come by and say hi !

Hola intentare pasarme por alli, mandame un mensaje privado asi yo os puedo mandar mi msn para hablar y quedar.

RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona

Martin - we saw a few guys running on the beach. Don´t say we missed you!!! The holiday is over, but we will still try and go most Sundays. Not this week though, we are moving house. Look out for our yellow parasol with the little windmill on top. We tend to go later in the afternoon........

RE:RE:RE:Costa Natura, Estepona

Can't believe I will not meet you this holiday! I will leave next thursday, so any change to meet, just let me know. If not, we might stay in contact. Maybe you will visit The Netherlands soon....

I will try to visit the irish pub near the harbour at 22:00 tonight.

please get in touch

would love to help ;)