Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Making a movie

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone who has seen our profile will know that we like making movies.
We have always used a fixed tripod but now we are thinking it would be nice to have someone holding the camera.
Our idea is that we could get together with another couple(s) and we will film you on your camera and you film us on ours (with a bit of playing in between LOL)
This would have to take place early or middle of next week as Sandra is away on Friday.
If we can't find a couple up for it we would possibly consider an exceptional single (over 40)but a couple will take priority.

:Making a movie

Hi Couple ! I´ve interest in the movie... I´ts the first step, before Hollywood !! ;-)
Juan

RE:Making a movie

hi, im very interested... write me with details please. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Making a movie

Thanks for the reply's guys, but we are still holding out for a couple.
If we do go for a single we will make a decision tomorrow.

Sure no problem - hope you´ll make the right decision lol. get in touch whenever youre ready xx

Making a movie (update)

We didn't manage to get it done this time, bit short notice and waited too long for the right couple.
We are now hoping we can do it in mid November (enough notice we think LOL) and are still wanting a couple (or couples)to help us.
You film us, we film you, maybe some mfm or fmf or if we get two or more couples maybe a bit of group sex as well. Indoor or outdoor (weather permitting)and we are open to any ideas.
All boundaries will be respected.

An exceptional single guy will only be considered if we can't find the right couple.

We would really like to get this done in November as it will be our last chance before the Spring.

RE:Making a movie (update)

I would love to be considered to join you for some movie making fun!

Thanks for the message

Thanks for the message but we are still holding out for a couple and if we do go for a single we would look for someone more local to us.
Good luck

Hello

We are out next week, me from Monday and Jude joins me Wednesday. Could we help in any way

RE:RE:Making a movie

If you are still going to be here in midlate Nov then yes you could, but we are both away for the whole of Oct. and beginning of Nov.
We are back in Spain from the 14th Nov for 10 days.

I`m a professional Tv photographer, and we also fancy to shoot video time to time in case ur interested.

im interested

RE:RE:Making a movie

Hi vagabond.
Thanks for the reply.
we are back in Spain on the 14th Nov.
Will send you a message nearer the time to see what we can arrange.

RE:RE:RE:Making a movie

Cool. We`re here 19 - 26 of oct. We keep in touch