Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Fourth Week in Chastity

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It's been 4 weeks now since I had an orgasm, and another 3 weeks until I go home and hopefully Kelly will release me. She has made me invite one of our friends over on the day I arrive and is going to fuck him before I get released and get anywhere near her - he doesn't know about my CB-6000 so that could be interesting, more so because she has told me to wear a pair of fem panties that day! I have attached a picture of my locked up cock - let me know what yout think :) I am wondering if the blue panties are suitable or whether I should get some that are more girly...?

RE:Fourth Week in Chastity

It's been 4 weeks now since I had an orgasm, and another 3 weeks until I go home and hopefully Kelly will release me. She has made me invite one of our friends over on the day I arrive and is going to fuck him before I get released and get anywhere near her - he doesn't know about my CB-6000 so that could be interesting, more so because she has told me to wear a pair of fem panties that day! I have attached a picture of my locked up cock - let me know what yout think :) I am wondering if the blue panties are suitable or whether I should get some that are more girly...?

Keeping a journal of your cuckoldry, is a good thing, however it might be better to place the full listing in one thread, so that interested parties can follow such without having to move back n forth.

What occured in the first week ?
What about the second ?
Where are you now, How many bulls have visited your wife etc, what experiances have you endured etc etc ?