Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Dogging ocation suggestions for a couple to meet single men then create an event on here

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, we are a couple and looking for this type of fun - see our profile.
Basically its her fantasy to have sex with as many men as possible.
She has no real dogging experience, he has some but only in the Brighton area.

We are now looking to arrange a meet up during an evening at some quiet car park, where we arnt sure yet - we need suggestions for around the Dudley-Birmingham or failing that anywhere in the West Midlands area.

He has a Vectra estate, will fold the rear seats down so plenty of room for 1 on 1 sex and everyone can take her in turn.

Blowjobs without condoms, no cum in mouth so no swallow either, sex with condom, anal if you arnt big, vaginal any size welcome.

Hope enough men are interested in attending.
Tom and Sophie

RE:Dogging ocation suggestions for a couple to meet single men then create an event on here

Hi I would be very interested ,if your still going to go for it dont forget to drop me a line

dogging

Highgate Common
Next to Bobbington Airport good for cples singels. It is sign posted off the A449 Stourbrige rd by Himley Park. Follow the signs to the Common. Lots of car parks to have fun on. If you need more directions email us.

RE:Dogging ocation suggestions for a couple to meet single men then create an event on here

I may be free depending on time and place. if you can ever travel up to Cheshire i can think of lots of country side spots016)