Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Ghost members

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Why do so many new members join and then apparently not log in again? Very strange.......

Been wondering that myself

Good point, baldeagle
Also, d'you think there's a lot of fake profiles with 'model' type pictures?

At least it's not just me

Only joined up last week and so far of the hundreds of profiles I've looked at only two or three have logged in in the last month. Makes you wonder why they are here.

Manchester Three some

young professional couple looking for male or female for first time experience threesome. 31 yr old muscular male and 31 yr old petite attractive female. please no time wastersimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Been wondering that myself

If you see any such profiles or any that look suspicious, please report it to us so that we can investigate and take action.

Thanks,

Rachel (site admin).

join and never return

I think a lot are just curious about the swinging scene so use the free join just to see whats really going on inside the members sections. Then once a member decide its not for them, or maybe if it was the husband joining up then telling the wife he's joined a swingers site gets a slap and never returns LOL

join and never return

Perhaps admin ought to cull the ones that haven't been used for, say, three months? Or will that reduce your membership numbers and not be an attractive proposition for you guys?

RE:join and never return

can i spank or slap please ?

RE:Ghost members

There certainly is a large number that have not logged in for over a month, difficult to know what the individual reasons are, perhaps attention could be given to looking for a solution. Anyway I might not log in for a month if I knew I was going to get a s pank from justcallmeABLE.

RE:Been wondering that myself

Good point, baldeagle Also, d'you think there's a lot of fake profiles with 'model' type pictures?

'Fake pictures' ....surely not baldeagle. People wouldn't be that dishonest...would they?!
img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

RE:RE:Been wondering that myself

If you see any such profiles or any that look suspicious, please report it to us so that we can investigate and take action. Thanks,Rachel (site admin).

Personally if an account by now has not been logged in for say 6 months it is unlikely to be in use, especially as classic member. I would consider doing a purge method of

NOT logged in more than 6 months delete

Not logged in more than 5 months email reminder
if email bounces delete
Then if not logged in within a further month it gets deleted anyway

This should be an automated script (well tested) run daily then spreads the load on the server after the initial big purge.

Personally email verification should be part of the process before you can do more than just looksearch. Not even allowed in chat without email verification.

RE:Ghost members

could it seem like a good idea to join after a few pints on a friday night?

RE:RE:Ghost members

could it seem like a good idea to join after a few pints on a friday night?

Or on a Saturday with nowhere to go and on their own.
would be better with a four hour delay on email verification for ability to chatpost etc....

ghost members

It's no wonder people dont bother, ive been premier for a month and had no interest. what a waste of money. But admin will wamt the numbers high to intise Us men to join.

RE:RE:join and never return

can i spank or slap please ?

You caan spank me anyday. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"