Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Good Clubs around Costa Blanca, Alicante, Valencia

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We’re looking for good clubs to visit while we’re on holiday 30th Aug to 5th Sept 2011. We’ve heard of Biitis, has anyone been recently & what nights are good to go?
Anyone who spends more time having fun out there have any other recommendations? As we’re only there a short time it’d be great to hear from people who know the area & where is good to go for couples & bi fems?

C&M xxx

Will let you know...

Should be going to a new place in Elche next to Alicante on sat.
I've heard that it good, so when i've been for myself i will let you know.
Have a nice holiday.

RE:Will let you know...

Hi
We are going to Elche as well on Sat. if you see us say hello.

RE:RE:Will let you know...

That's great let us know how you find it, hope you all have fun!

Letting you know..

Well went last night and had a great time.... Met a couple off of the site which was nice..
The place is very nice, a good mix of ages and styles!
Supprised to see mainly spanish people there....
Will be going again soon and will let you know when!

RE:Letting you know..

Yes nice to meet you and your lady on Sat ( I wont name her on here just in case it's a secret LOL)
We had a good night in the end, although at first we thought it was going to be a bit "young" for us.
We probably wont make it again before we leave but will certainly go back on our return in the autumn.

Elche

Thanks for posting back again. Looking online a couple of places come up Cupido & Puerto D'Amore is it either of these?

Elche

As for the other 2 you mention. We've never been to Cupido so can't comment, and Puerto d'Amour at Guardamar is very small and the only time we went it was a bit top heavy with singles, although on the up side it does get a few more English speakers than the others.

Also Bilitis at Alicante could be worth a try.

Have fun.
Rob & Sandra