Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

EDINBURGH PARTY: 22nd August 2005

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Monday 22nd August 2005

Very discreet party - preferably bi-curious people. Single males considered but preference given to females and couples.

Facial photo required in advance. Discretion assured.

looking forward to a night of fun.

A & A xxx

Re: EDINBURGH PARTY: 22nd August 2005

I would love to attend your party and discretion is a must in my eyes.

I have been planning my own party for sometime in september and it will be my first planning and attending.I have also posted plans to arrange a party every 6 weeks and it would be a great learning and recreational experience to attend your party plus its my birthday on the 21st check my profile if you think im kidding.

Enough sounding boring from me im fun attractive clean and very openminded im bi and have been with a man once "wahay" wont kiss men or anything like that though just sexual and there has to be a woman involved. I can also arrange for a F friend to come but will need you to give me an answer soon as its the 13th today and ovcourse you will be welcome at my party.

Re: EDINBURGH PARTY: 22nd August 2005

Are you looking for a lone male to help stretch(DP Oral Anal ) you with your partner? I am looking for a couple like you for descreet threesome. I am in East Lothian and can make it most Friday mornings. I am willing to try anything within reason with both of you. Please get in touch.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"