Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Meeting Other Members

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am sure this has been covered dozens of times. However here is my spin. I was invited to a meet with a TG girl yesterday , she invited me and as I have been bi curios for the longest time (check my age), I agreed. I was scared as hell but no way on this planet was I not going to turn up , all the time waster talk it the rooms meant I did not want to make myself famous. Filled the car up with fuel, packed my things had a shower donned my best bottle of pong still scared, but excited too. Best suit on as we were going for something to eat somewhere nice. Blow me is when I tried to confirm the address, she bottled it. It could have been worse I could have had a two hour round trip for nothing if I had been given a fake address. My main point I guess is that I could not believe how it affected me I was gutted. I must have been ready to move forward. Please remember how you affect the emotions of others. It was even more devastating as she invited me! This morning her profile had been deleted probably so that I could not shame her in the rooms. I have no intention of naming her I am more of a gentleman than that. However I took the liberty of trawling through all the new TG profiles earlier on today. Low and behold like a pheonix from the ashes she has reappeared , different name same photo's. Please don't do it to anyone else if you read this. Of course if you do get to have a meet with anyone guys usual safety, condoms let someone know where you are going etc. Thank you for taking up some of your valuable time to listen to my rant.

Robyn img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"