Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Horny bi fem couple seeking Suffolk Norfolk meets 2nd-7th July

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are an uninhibited and genuine bi fem couple seeking to meet some filthy people whilst we are away on a short break next week. We have a small cottage so we can accomadate. Come play with us.

RE:Horny bi fem couple seeking Suffolk Norfolk meets 2nd-7th July

would love to meet up with you whilst your staying here. please send me a message with contact details either an email or phone or something, as i am not a full member here and cant message you direct

thanks

please have a llok at our profile and if you are interested please come back to us. We own pubs in Norfolk and we travel there every week. Hope to hear from you

RE:RE:Horny bi fem couple seeking Suffolk Norfolk meets 2nd-7th July

We are not full members and can only make contact with you if you email us first.

RE:RE:RE:Horny bi fem couple seeking Suffolk Norfolk meets 2nd-7th July

Hi,

Im a v sexy bi 30 yr old male. I love to wear heels and nylons and dress up.... would be great to meet up, drink some wine and have lots of fun x

Ad closed thanks

Hi found what we were looking for elsewhere, not looking for anymore others now. Have fun everyone we intend to.

Hi genuine good looking couple in norfolk looking for lots of fun first time on here call us

The ad is closed for this we are back in Surrey

Please don't post further replies to this ad as it was closed days ago. We had great fun with a fantastic couple off another site.