Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

message?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

why cant classic members send messages?many sites now have a limited amount per day?i ask 5 is it possible?

Messages?

Just a query - If not is there anyway to contact them.

RE:message?

Classic members can send flirt messages and respond to messages from premium members.

RE MESSAGE

HI IVE RECIVED AT LEAST TWO MESSAGES (RESPODING TO MY FLIRTS) & WHEN IESE WENT TO REPLY TO THEM I RECIVED A ADMIN MESSAGE SAYING THAT I HAD ALREADY REPLIED TO THIS MESSAGE WHEN I HADENT WHICH IS MOST ANNOYING WHEN YOU WANT TO REPLY & CANT BECAUSE OFF SOME ERROR & YOU CANT GET HELP BECAUSE YOU CANT GET THPOUGH THE HELP DESK SYSTEM APART FROM GIIN UP (BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO CAN ANYONE WHO READS THIS MAKE ANY USEFULL SUGESTIONS .img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:message?

I agree!

RE:message

i agree with the limited amount of messages, ive got two messages but cant read them and its just so annoying!

Just pay your subs - this is one of the cheapest sites around and it's well worth it.....

Messages....

While I agree whole-heartedly with the previous 'poster' that the site subscription is extremely reasonable,I'm also starting to lose track. As a premium member, if I send a message to a classic member are they still able to read my message and send a message back to me...?

On that note, out of interest, I'm wondering how many premium members have actually upgraded a classic member's subscription purely in the hope that their message would be read and that the recipient would even bother to reply.

Or am I reading that wrong..?

And while I'm on the subject...even though the auto-reply facility is available it's a shame that it still seems to be used very rarely, especially as it takes no effort to use it. I for one am not offended if I get a polite thanks-but-no-thanks. That way I'll know that my message did at least get through..!

RE:Messages....

While I agree whole-heartedly with the previous 'poster' that the site subscription is extremely reasonable,I'm also starting to lose track. As a premium member, if I send a message to a classic member are they still able to read my message and send a message back to me...?On that note, out of interest, I'm wondering how many premium members have actually upgraded a classic member's subscription purely in the hope that their message would be read and that the recipient would even bother to reply. Or am I reading that wrong..?And while I'm on the subject...even though the auto-reply facility is available it's a shame that it still seems to be used very rarely, especially as it takes no effort to use it. I for one am not offended if I get a polite thanks-but-no-thanks. That way I'll know that my message did at least get through..!

Hi JM2011
If you send a private message to a Classic as a Premium member, the Classic can reply to you but cannot read the message. A VIP member will be able to send a message and a Classic member will be able to read it too. And as of next week, when we introduce it, you will be bumped up to being a VIP member.
Mike

RE:RE:Messages....

Thanks Mike...

For clarification . .

Existing Premium members will retain - after the Default update to VIP next week - their original email settings but at a £1.50month (10%) cost increase . . .

RE:For clarification . .

Hi Supsim,
If you are paying monthly or 3 monthly, then then the price will stay the same, so no catch.
It's only if your membership expires and you pay again, it will be more, but then your talking £6 per month or £6.50 if VIP when you get the annual package.

Mike

Ref Previous 'Mail' Question...

Mike,
You advised that if I send a private message to a Classic as a Premium member at the moment, the Classic can reply to me but cannot read the message.

Daft question but if they can't read the message how do they know what reply to send me?

Second question ( linked to your reply that I'm gonna be bumped up to VIP which means Classic members will then be able to read my messages...)

I have sent a few messages to Classic members over the past couple of days. They are showing 'unopened' at the moment, presumably because they cannot be read at this time. Will those same messages still be pending and available to read by the 'Classic' once I'm bumped to VIP or will they be deleted so that I'll have to resend them after I've been upgraded..?

Many thanks,
JM

RE:Ref Previous 'Mail' Question...

Mike,You advised that if I send a private message to a Classic as a Premium member at the moment, the Classic can reply to me but cannot read the message. Daft question but if they can't read the message how do they know what reply to send me? Second question ( linked to your reply that I'm gonna be bumped up to VIP which means Classic members will then be able to read my messages...) I have sent a few messages to Classic members over the past couple of days. They are showing 'unopened' at the moment, presumably because they cannot be read at this time. Will those same messages still be pending and available to read by the 'Classic' once I'm bumped to VIP or will they be deleted so that I'll have to resend them after I've been upgraded..?Many thanks,JM

First question, they don't I guess.

Second one about existing messages sent while premiumclassic before upgrade. It's a good question, I'll ask the tech team about that on Monday for you

Mike

RE:RE:Ref Previous 'Mail' Question...

Okey doke will wait to hear...

Thnx

JM

RE:RE:RE:Ref Previous 'Mail' Question...

Okey doke will wait to hear...ThnxJM

Hi JM,
Just found out. There is no need to resend the message as the classic member will be able to read all message from you once you are VIP. The opposite is also true, ie. if you send a bunch of messages and then revert to PremiumClassic they will no longer be able to read them.

You might want to send a reminder though to get them to check their mailbox for the previous mail.

Mike

RE:RE:RE:RE:Ref Previous 'Mail' Question...

Gotcha...ok Mike, Thanks for the info.

See ya,

JM