Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

rugby world cup new zealand

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If anyone is coming to nz for the rwc, i can accommodate. I am keen to show off my beautiful country. I have my own transport , so can pick up. I have a spare bedroom with a queen bed and a rough old sleep out, outside with a single bed. I am not selling anything, just friendship. No young guys or party animals please, families , couples or a small group are okay. If interested , contact me and float some places of where what you would like to see. I live in the hamilton area.

RE:rugby world cup new zealand

Singles are okay too male and female. I have two small bichons and two cats and two sheep so.....
Live in the heart of beef and dairy country.

RE:RE:rugby world cup new zealand

how sad, 15 views. No replies. No one is interested in rugby or new zealand.

new zealand

What a great idea!!!
unfortunately we are not planning to travel to nz shortly, but it is worth to think about it. of course, in cas we would fit to your thoughts,.... :-))
Regardsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:new zealand

very much in my thoughts, smiles

new zealand

that sounds quite good.
so tell us more about you. you are origin from NZ or escaped from UK?
would you acceot friend request to get another opprtunity to stayget in touch?
img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:new zealand

Smiles, yes born and bred in small town new zealand. Escaped at an early age to go out and see the world and now live in hamilton new zealand. I have a partner, that i am deeply, in love with. I guess I am here to develop some friendships. I would love to be friends with you and to stay in touch.

yours cat

new zealand

re-smiles, so invite was sent. seems we have similar purpose to be on this site. already made a nice contact in malta, as mentioned in our profile, but would be glad to make some friends all over the world. see different people from different countries and cultures and learn about life.....

yours dunja and andreas

nz

thanks for accepting our friend request.
do you think it is posible to let us know when it would be best time to come to your continent?....i.e. when it would fit perfectly to you guys... except 2011....it is not possibble....
dunja & andreas

RE:nz

Smiles, not a continent, but two islands. Not sure what you are interested in, winter of course the ski fields open usually mid july. Winter goes to about September, then we go into spring, the growing season. Still very chilly. hotter months are november december january february, but these are also the months when most kiwis go on leave, schools shut down and when we get most visitors. Generally partner and i try to escape some of winter months by going somewhere hot, this year partner is going to see family in the states , i am staying home looking after the children and working of course. Next year in winter we will probably be going to thailand, we are looking at having a holiday and getting some surgical procedures done.

Yours Cat

RE:RE:nz

So your recommendation would be more the spring summertime. As you can imagine, this would be a long term planning for us, but favourite would be more the spring summertime. Should not be too hot because it would be of interest to see as much as possible from the islands. (learned img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" )

yours
dunja and andreas

RE:RE:RE:nz

hey cat,
long time no speak. Hope you are doing well?
dunja and andreas

RE:RE:RE:RE:nz

rugby world cup is currently runnig... :-)
just want to let you all guys to know...