Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging and fun in Marina and Guardamar Dunes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can anyone let us know how the Dunes scene is nowadays?
Places along the beachand dunes, and times of day when there is more activity etc. etc.
Meets etc.

We also go to Carabasi and Urbanova and the Water treatment plant in front of the airport.

Besos
M&M

Hi

I live in the fuengirola area..write me to esaturnal the famous e-mail and let's get together.

Daniel.

RE:Dogging and fun in Marina and Guardamar Dunes

Yesterday we went to the La Marina beach and dunes from 11am till 15am

Although the were no couples (sorry for me) my wife had a good time, two times fucked by young and handsome men.
It seems to me more a gay cruising area but for strait couples it's also not bad at all, but you have to select (very important for us )

Maybe the weekend is the best time to go.

directions

any directions to these dunes in guardermar

RE:directions

If you come from torrevieja , leave near "La Marina" direction to "beaches" , just in front on Mercadona , then , at the old national road , you reach "Camping international La Marina" , go right ( or park there if want walk a little more , on sunday is hard to park closer) and you can park there or reach the barrier on the way , where you don´t can go with car. You must walk about 1 km. to the beach. when arrived the beach , walk left , 200 mtrs or so , begin the dogging area. Other entry is by segura river , ( hard to explain here)

RE:RE:Dogging and fun in Marina and Guardamar Dunes

Hi , Were you friday ( today?) ?? May be I am a man you no "select" ( a pitty for me) , just few minutes the woman have sex with a young men.

Sat

we are of to la marina tommorow anyone fancy some fun contact us

Fun at la marina

We will be at la marina beach, tussals dunes for some fun on friday 24th mid morning or mid afternoon ( can't give a precise time at the moment) we will be accompanied by a WE male 48,

Couples we be especially welcome.....

RE:RE:directions

don't you mean turn right towards the nudist area??

la marina beach

since the barrier has been put up, there appears to be a lot less activity. Can anybody confirm this and if so, were do you guys all go now?