Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Older guy wanting to meet with younger

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a Stafford based guy who is interested in meeting with younger guys for some gay fun. I am happy to meet with people who have no experience and afre looking for a first time. I can accommodate.

I am also interested in meeting guys with BDSM or masterslave interests.

18 year old here

Heya im Birmingham, but fairly close to stafford. Had a little experience with men, but im still a virgin. Would like to meet an older guy as yourself to show me the ropes and break me in, so to speak :P Perhaps we could sort something out?

RE:Older guy wanting to meet with younger

Hey man. I am a young horny slave boy looking for a new master. I want to be your slut boy to fulfil all your fantasies!!

RE:Older guy wanting to meet with younger

Love to meet if you are close to prescott I have no wheels right now. 43 years old horny always love to suck cock hope you do as well. Never been ass fucked would love to do this . if you want to meet . I live alone on the river and want it as often as you can be here. Kissing and stroking are real turnons.

get laid

need a man any age race nationality as often as you can cum so can I.

Young guy here

WOULD LOVE ITimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

older guy here for younger

older guy looking for younger guys,, for friendship poss moore, im in se londonimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:18 year old here

hi hows you doing im in se london new on here looking for younger guys ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"