Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Nudist beaches

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi peoples

Im planning a short holiday to Spain
Can I please vet some recommendations as to where the best nudist beaches are and what facilities are near by etc
Many thanks
kwaussie ---- my profile
Leave me a message if you could - much appreciated

RE:Nudist beaches

we use vera playa in almeria regularly, nice beach, not fantastic for swingers as no dunes etc, but fun can still be had lol. Great hotel there too vera playa club hotel.

Hi
We use playa cantarrijan and almanet nudist camp and beach(torre del mar) both on the costa tropical near Almunecar. Hope this helps!

JUST JOINED THIS SITE, THERE ARE TWO NUDISTS BEACHES ON THE COSTA DEL SOL, BUT FAMILY ORIENTED
CHECK OUT THE WEB, ONE NEAR TORREMOLINOS AND ONE NEAR ESTEPONA

I NEED A SEX

SOMEBODY SHOULD SEND ME A SEXY GIRL FOR FUCK.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

nude beach

I have been to the Nude beach in La Marina - nice beach :)

RE:nude beach

La Marina beach is good if any couples need their sun oil rubbing in just let me know.xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Nudist beach "La Marina"

Hm,
I love to be naked, (smily) as having lived on the camp La Marina for three weeks without discovering nudist beach is laughable, if not annoying .... : (

Ps. Have a wonderful week all of you out there. Hope to see you soon!

Nudist resort and camping

It isn't Cap D'agde but it has very good and clean bungalows, caravans and camping. There is also an in house luxury hotel there. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is great.

The actual place is paradise and the beach altough pebbly is very clean and the water is crystaline. Pleanty of activities such as rock climbing, walking, diving (there is a diving center there), snorkling, sailing etc.

Plenty of "goings on" in the evenings after lights out! Swinging is ever present but no over.

Good meeting place for Bi ladies!!!!

Hope that helps