Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

bukkake party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi i love 2 have a bukkake party and be a cum quenn for a night i want loads of men there so i can have loads of cum on my face. can any 1 help me and sort 1 out plz

RE:bukkake party

count me in

hey babe,i am interested in helping you setup the party, pm me with that you had in mind!!!!xx

bukkake party

what sort of venues do u recommend? and how many people do they normal hold?

bukkake party

count me in too

I am in too

If I can get there when you set a date

contact me, can arrange a venue in leicester if you want to keep it local

helo there

Hi

I dont mind chipping in for a hotel, if everyones interested??

count me in u dirty dirty girl!

iove 2 join in

chat

hi cumbabe, get on chat today,would love to chat with u.

love to cum.

Bukkake

Would love to cum....give me a shout

Yes please, count me in you look amazing.

luv 2

wud luv 2 cum down ur throat hun msg me

cum party

Im looking for about 10 men or more and its finding a place to do it can u help me plz.

RE:cum party

I think book a hotel room, or try the "PRIVATE " club in Aston Birmingham, they are used to laying on parties of this kind, and if the guys are genuine we wouldnt mind stumping up a few quid to sort a venue

b

were is it we cum to have the party

bukkake party

Hi im trying to sort out where to have it mite use a hotel but it would be nice to have a pviate venue any 1 help?

Swingers greedy girls party, single men welcome Every Friday East London

Lots of Open Play mini dungeon,dance pole. Sex swingpole, Dark play room, Open Play Rooms.

PARTIES Genuine swingers Couples first timers or Hard players ,Single Ladies and single gents. welcome Come along, have a chat, meet great people in a friendly, no pressure environment Newbies" & Experienced Players.

* Lavish Chill out lounge.
* lots of Open Play rooms,
* couples room.
* Glory hole.
* mini dungeon,dance pole.
* shower room.
* Oil room, 14ft bed,Large TV screen playing adult DVDs.
* Dark play room,
* Open Play Rooms.
* 5 min walk from Station

sex

it will be me and wife is that ok she will join in

Love to o yesimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

bukkake party

im looking 2 have a bukkake party in the next week or so in a hotel room i would love u guys 2 cum cover my face?

Id love to..

You just name time and place sweetheart. I'm sure there are loads of fellas up for this.

RE: Bukkake party

I'm sure that there are a handful of swinger clubs that hold bukkake events in the midlands that would be happy to hire their venue out to you.
If you do arrange something then pm and invite me please. would love to cum

Id love to give you my load and hope uget in touch x

I'd love to fill your sexy face with my hot load, please get i touch if you sort anything out x

Hi sexy... i would love to cum all over your gorgeous face! i have a empty house and a office in Birmingham, which would be ideal for a private party, like the one your trying to organise. Let me know if your interested babe.... i have many friends that may also want to join the fun. xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, Iam interested in meeting you, very heavy cummer. get in touch

Hey, if you're planning a bukkake party sometime in the future I'm up for it! Live in Norwich but can easily get to Leicester area. Wouldn't mind chipping in for a hotel if needed :)

Party

Hi hun, do you only want guys there, or would the company of another girl be of interest? would love to be with you while the guys cum all over us. let me know. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Venue

Hey Cumbabe2011 (and Tracey4u),

There is a perfect venue in Birkenhead: Townhouse. It has nice, spacious orgy rooms that are designed for exactly this, and is near plenty of hotels if anyone is travelling far.

I've sent you my number, so let me know when you want to set it up and I'll sort it out.

Mike x

Hi couldnt you go to a club which is set up more for the single men ? ive been to The Private club in brum and they have couples there aswell, they have private rooms so you could pick out some men and go in a room and close the door, you could always contact them and see if they could help you out.
Anyway id be intrested if you sorted anything out, let me know,
Thanks Mart

hey. id love to help out. just get in touch xx

RE:Venue

Hi im up the party live in derby

so would vicky

Get me involved

I'm game for this... Afterwards il make you squirt!

Bukkake Slave To Be Used

Looking to use my slave for a bukkake, she wants to try it. We can accommodate, looking for max 8 guys.

RE:Bukkake Slave To Be Used

Looking to use my slave for a bukkake, she wants to try it. We can accommodate, looking for max 8 guys.

Whereabouts are you guys based, this souds like a great idea?

what i had in mind too

Something I would love to try aswell

RE:cum party

I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH A VENUE GET BACK TO ME

leet me know where and when

im looking 2 have a bukkake party in the next week or so in a hotel room i would love u guys 2 cum cover my face?

OMG, yes please - please contact me!!

RE:what i had in mind too

Something I would love to try aswell

I can help?

Single guy looking for a meet with either a lady or couple evenings this weekend in reading

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Wow count me in too. Leicester is only a shoert drive and it sounds so worth while !!.

I also know of a club in birmingham devoted to this sort of part and would love to take you so you can watch or join is as you like.

xx

opps

I didnt realise this had started so long ago. I have only just joined and was rather keen.

So looks like I have missed the boat still thanks for giving me hope .

bukkake!

yep I'm up for that, always love to cum on a pretty face!

count me in

time and place n im so thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey

just email me with time and place

id love to cover you face with my big load