Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Murcia in march

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Straight couple looking for younger straight male to meet in Murcia at the end of march for a drink and see where it leads. Must be clean and discreet, and not into anything kinky.

Hi Debbie41parker

Hi , from Torrevieja , how can contact with you?

RE:Hi Debbie41parker

Hi, can you mail me on the site your details so I can respond as I can't on here.

RE:Hi Debbie41parker

hi, I am from Torrevieja, very close to Murcia, please, have a look at my profile, and drop me a line.
kisses
joseimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Meeting???

Happy to meet....Why not try the Spanish chat on here and can swap details there
xx

RE:RE:Hi

My forum posts say I have 10replies but can only view 2 of them. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong can you please email me.

RE:RE:RE:Hi

You are doing nothing wrong, the reply counter on here doubles the number of replys and also counts the original post as well. Original post plus 5 replys is 6 doubled to 12. This post will take it to 14.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi

Thanks for the info.

re:Murcia in march

I work sometimes in Murcia. I'm interested.

Murcia meet in two weeks

Hi, Really looking forward to some sun, vino, and sex so any good looking studs who would like to meet me for a drink first and go from there, email me a couple of pics or send me your email address. Not into anything kinky just straight sex and definitely no time wasters please.

Debs

x

RE:Meeting???

I'm not able to join them but you can send me a pic on and let's go from there. I take it you are in spain at this time?

RE:RE:Meeting???

this is jose from torrevieja, take a look at my profile, and see u soon

RE:RE:Meeting???

hi debbie, really interested in meeting up. get in touch hope to meet soon. D.