Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Sorry to ask -but is this site any good

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all, never heard of this site-just fell accross it. Is it any goon for meeting people?

hiya

welcome to the site and I'm sure you will get a lot of guys wanting to meet up after looking at your photos - enjoy the site and cya around

hi both

welcome , hope you have a good time , as above your sure to meet a lot of blokes there very nice pics , call me

Other sites ???????

Been on other sites found they are good for long winter nights when you are bored. IT MAY be down to my age but in over 1 year and what must be over 100 messages NEVER been offered a meeting. I do find computers BORING nothing fun or spirtual about tapping away on the key board.EACH site i have been on it has been to meet a local lady for NSA fun times similar age to myself BUT each time plenty of effort but no reward. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH always nice to meet and make new friends TAKE CARE THANKS THE EARTH OX

RE:Sorry to ask -but is this site any good

Depends what you are looking for I suppose. It sure ain't a BDSM site, seems more suitable for swingers or cuckolding.

Any good?

Undoubtedly for a beautiful chick like you, you should be beating men off with a very large stick. For those of us, like me, outside of the core demographichere, and single, and male, life is harder But thene, hope springs eternal in the human breast!
Like any site this one is peopled with all kinds of wannabes nverwillbes. You must just hope that promises and dates will be adhered to. I have lost count of the amazing offers that have come to naught, the miles I have driven to no-shows. There are a lot of genuine people here, but they take some finding. (And foregive my cyniscism, your pics are so gorgeous, that I already doubt your existence: the use of other peopl's pics is not unknown.)
Al best wishes, and happy hunting, and should you fancy a trick wit an older man, please get back to me..
Stephen

as above

its important not to loose heart , ive had acouple of meetings arranged on here both were very good shame they wernt repeated , i think there are alot of picture collectors though your right in that respect , never never never give up

yes

i would say its a fab site, but you never opened my message i sent you, love to get in touch. love

Good site But

If I look at the last time some people logged on in my area it states over a month ago what does that mean 1,2,3 if people are paying and not logging in yes it their waste of money but it also does not help others trying to make contact maybe the admins should do a refresh,etc

In my opinion the site is nothing special. It provides me with the tools to search for and contact others that interest me, but then so do many other sites. What makes any site a good site is the members, it is they that either attract people to the site or become disillusioned an leave because they feel ignored by people or people who have not logged in for a long. The original poster is a good example, posts a question and has not been seen since.

I agree TryckyDycky

I agree with you all the features and tools are available to be used but if members don't want to join into the "community" part of the site you can't force them

I think its a great shame when people start forum postings then never return to update, but thats just people

where are all -the cd tv,s dogging at in bostoh

cdtv for dress up fun in boston lincs uk i,will meet

still active???

are you still active searching for fun???

let us know... :-))

it is and it isn't, depends what you put in really best place is to chat in the rooms. No good just sitting and looking, you really need to jump in, you will get meets and you will get time wasters but you'll get better at spotting them as you spend more time here. Hope it helps

meet?

Hi SALLY AND RYAN I would love to meet up for some fun if your at all interested drop me a line

hey are you available at all i live in hull