Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Smother Lover

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Last night, after a particularly horny day, I decided to make my boyfriend lie still on his back and i smothered him. I love that feeling of control and power. Knowing that his breathing, to an extreme extent, his life, depends on me. I whipped down his trousers and let me well-licked fingers caress his hard member. My pussy rested on his face and his nose pressed against my tightened asshole. This position remained pretty much all night only stopping when i bent over to suck on his rigid member and when i lifted myself from his face to let him kiss and lick my pussy and asshole. He licked me from front to back, running his flatened tongue along my slit and arsecrack, circling both my holes and flicking the tip of his tongue over my sensitive clit. I can't describe to you how hard and heavy the orgasm was that ripped through my body wave after wave but I can tell you that the cum that flowed from me drenched his entire face and hair. It was one of the most immense pleasure sessions I have ever had. Therefore, my newest offer is this: I'll wear a pair of my panties and smother his face for the entire night. You, my lovely pantie people, have the option of buying the panties. The panties that will have been worn by me throughout and which will contain the saliva which he used to coat my pussy and ass and the pussy drippings that flowed from my pussy. Interested? Message me, give me another reason to smother his face :P
Cum & Kisses
Dani x