Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Parties or Gangbangs in the North West...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All

I was just wondering if there were any Parties or Gangbangs at clubs or privately happening in or around the North West at all??

If so can you let me know the details please, would appriciate it. Thanks.

Regards
tothebutts xxxx

Re: Parties or Gangbangs in the North West...

i do gangbang tonite at partners in bury im the greedy girl i also hold gangbangs once in a while at a hotel so if your ever interested get in touch :) Do the gangbang last wednesday of every month in Bury its at a swingers club

hi nikki when are you next doing a gangbang in manchester as you could count me in. Ihope to make your next greedy girls night at partners in august.

All the best mike.

Hi,

Me too. I'm very new to this, but very keen to get stuck in! Nikki, you look fantastic! Would love to attend. Please let me know ...

Phil

Which club is the gangbang held at? When is the next night there, would be very interested in getting involved.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Rehello im very interested

i would love to join on eof your gang bangs please get in touch phil

hi there, if you can help me out please let me know as i am very intrested in someone showing me the ropes in the contact scene i would love to do vid work or be involved in gangbangs so if posible please help me out, im from the north west area. thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"