Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.01.2011 Date END: 14.01.2011 my girlfriend 33yr old, 5;10",slim medium build , west yorks ,all holes , bukkake , open to any agerace need 5 guys or lots more ,no limit ,guaranteed fuck to all who cum !

gang bang

send me details

RE:gang bang

waiting for har to get her shift work sorted out !

RE:gangbang

Please let me know the details as I will be in the area!

details?

RE:RE:gang bang

It will be Thursday 13th afternoon , hotel to be arranged , bring a toy or veg or just watch or fuck or wank over her , we havent done this before , but looking forward to it , cum and enjoy , we may do it again if successful , G & L .

i wud be interested. plz details wen possible.

g

this is a clean event, our first time , lets have fun and do it again,can anyone suggest an hotel where we can do it , as we are new to this, let me know please, all offers still apply,as Lisa is looking forward to it so much , lets not let her down !!!!

RE:RE:gangbang

Hi, it will be on thursday 13th jan at an hotel ,yet to be arranged, turn up if you wish , i'll post details on here , basically Lisa is a friend of mine and is married but bored , she has always fancied a gangbang,a few guys want to watch and cum over her , but she is open to being fucked in any hole, keep watching for updates , lets give her a go !

gangbang

where is it gonna be?

gangbang

hi i think we've met before you came to my house in leeds would love to come to this gangbang so leave me your details and il give you a bell cheers steve

hotel

hi a good hotel in the centre of leeds its cheap and cheerful and easy access to traina nd bus station

Lisa

Hi , It's def on but need a hotel or someones house to do it, LeedsBradford area, any suggestions, looks like there could be quite a few, Lisa's getting very steamed up, help if you know somewhere we can give her what she wants , Thanks ! p.s. between 13.30 and 16.30. 13th jan.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hotel meet in leeds

hotel in Leeds or slightly more

I CAN ATTEND ON THE 10TH DURING THE DAY IF THATS ANY GOOD TO YOU AND HELP TO GIVE HER A GOOD ROASTING, JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND A TIME

RE:RE:RE:gang bang

It will be Thursday 13th afternoon , hotel to be arranged , bring a toy or veg or just watch or fuck or wank over her , we havent done this before , but looking forward to it , cum and enjoy , we may do it again if successful , G & L .

RE:RE:RE:RE:gang bang

yep i can make it on thursday afternoon,just let me know where

RE:Lisa

Sorry mate going to have to duck out now have a work commitment. Hope you get a hotel and a good turn out

RE:RE:RE:gangbang

hi

josh 29 from halifax.

would love to join in, thurs aft ok with me.
just let me know where.

G.Bang

Hi guys , I'm sorry but Lisa is badly and on a course of anti - biotics , so she wants to cancel Thursday , however I told her there could be 20+ guys and another girl interested and she says she still wants to be fucked and can do Tues 25th, or Wed 26th or Thurs 27th of this month , if you still want to come along I'll post the date, time and where on here again , let me know if theres still interest , sorry again L & G.

RE:G.Bang

you can still count me in if thats ok

RE:RE:G.Bang

yes , sorry ,but cant be helped ,G.

RE:G.Bang

Hi 25th or 27th are ok for me.