Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

cpl for cpl and single males and females

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

f 22 m 36 looking for cpls and single males . and single females .
we have been playing for about a year now and want to meet some nice ppl for regular meets .
si single males and single females who want to try mmf & mff please get in touch .
looking to me cpls aswell and have some interesting encounters .
please only genuine ppl mail us as there are alot of ppl out there who just waste time .
thanks daz and kate

RE:cpl for cpl and single males and females

hiya, id be interested in meeting and see how it goes :-)

hi

hi we are interested in meets, can come as couple or singles. we both enjoy a gud time n are looking to just have discreet fun.

hi i would be interested in hooking up for a mmf?
let me know.

RE:RE:cpl for cpl and single males and females

thanks for the mails guys . check your inbox

hey i would always be interested for a meet up sometime. i am local aswell

let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:cpl for cpl and single males and females

we r like minded couples looking for the same

RE: ooking for males

would definetley be interested,

Hi im nterested guys, mail me and i'll send u a pic

hi x

hi would love to have sum fun can travel or accom x

RE:hi x

see your inbox gents ..

RE:RE:hi x

Hey , i would certainly be interested and can accomodate till the 5th of JAN :)

Looing for meet ups with single ladies or couples in wolverhampton west midlands area , one week only

Hey are you a single female looking to have some nsa xxx type fun ? Or maybe a couple looking to make mmf threesome or other fantasies a reality ! Well look no further .... for the next week im avalable day or night and can accomidate ... what you waiting for get in touch :)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:hi x

Interested and discrete. Please email.

I can be in wolverhampton most evenings. Check my profile and let me know if you'd like to know more or you'd like me to come round.
Jon

Hi,

I am new to this site but not to this scene. Slim 35 year old single professional male looking for no strings with single females and couples.

I do have a few female friends that I have met from the BN site so that may be a possibility too.

I can provide pictures etc so please get in touch if you think you would like to meet up sometime.

Jon

hi

hiya i live in telford,am single but i do have a bi male friend who i have been having fun with for over 6 months.im also bi and we are into everything and anything,3sums,4sums.
:-)
hope to hear off you x

Hi

Would be interested in meeting up, often working in and around the midlands. If you would like to see a pic and find out more then please get in touch

Ime a local lad willing to join in the action, no pics on my profile but inbox me ure email addy and ile send sum over, dnt wana blow smoke up my own ass but gud lukin aswell lol lookin 4ward to hearin frm u

Coventry man supplying free orgasms

Inbox me ure email addy and ile send sum pics , gud looking, tall and keen to impress

HI

Hi guys, I'm very interested, send me a message

RE:Coventry man supplying free orgasms

come on peeps get some pics on here cus if not im more than likly to just ignore you

RE:RE:Coventry man supplying free orgasms

I'm not all that far from Cov and very interested... X

RE:HI

no pic my good man . not a good sign
Hi guys, I'm very interested, send me a message

RE:RE:HI

Hi D buddy, let me know were and when guys xxx

See u soon i hope x

P

Hi Daz and Kate, I'm sean and I would love to meet with you both to have some fun

Re: cpl for cpl and single males and females

Hey Guys,

I'm very interested and here are some pics for you too. my piece grows to be 7 & THICK. XX

we would love to meet up were a couple so if you want to arrange a horny night im up for it

Where abouts are you?

RE:Looing for meet ups with single ladies or couples in wolverhampton west midlands area , one week only

hi I am available next weekend, what are you offerig:)