Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Handsome, hung, Liverpool. Need to dominate a dirty female slut tonight.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Get in touch if you fit the bill

RE:Handsome, hung, Liverpool. Need to dominate a dirty female slut tonight.

i'm in yorkshire if u feel like something for the weekend?

Ohh, I wish i was in Liverpool! if you're all of the above u'd be rite up my eh, street!img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Hmm the more iread the more I like I could of do been your slut ths eve! only a small matter of thst little ocean btween us.Ironicly i lived in liverpool a few yrs ago. strange eh! How well hung are you?{pure for conversational purpouses of course...........

Handsome, hung and a scouser???? hmmm......

Hmm the more i read the more I like. I could of been your slut ths eve! only a small matter of thst little ocean btween us.Ironicly i lived in liverpool a few yrs ago. strange eh! How well hung are you?{purely for conversational purpouses of course...........}
i am brand new to ths, you are my first post. So u could say i'm an ''adult hub'' virgin!
xxx

BonnieBABE
BEAUTIFUL, SEXUAL, DIRTY AND PASSIONATE,YOUNG LOOKING 35YR OLD DUBLIN GIRL. LOOKING FOR PURE EXCITING NITES OF ADVENTUROUS SEX!
I'm SICK OF BEING A 'GOOD GIRL' AFTER A BREAK UP LAST YR. NEED TO FILL MY HIGH SEX DRIVE. MUST BE PASSIONATE, GENTLE, ROUGH (WHEN REQUIRED} UP FOR ALMOST ANYTHING WTH THE RITE PERSON. I MUST BE VERY CLEAR, LOOKS, STAMINA, AND SIZE ARE PARAMOUNT! IF YOU TICK ALL THE BOXES FEEL FREE TO REPLY. Otherwise SAVE US BOTH THE TIME AND GO TO THE NEXT GIRL. I AM VERY FUSSY,DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M A WONDERFUL PERSON. BUT THIS IS WHT IT IS! OBVIOUSLY IF THE CHEMISTRY IS THERE, THEN WE'RE IN TROUBLE, GOOD TROUBLE.I LOVE TO GET LOST IN THE MOMENT AND .... WELL JUST LETS SEE WHERE WE GO FROM HERE. I'M A VERY SEXY AND MORE ATTRACTIVE GIRL WHO WANTS TO JUST LET GO. YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED. OBVIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO BE EITHER. SO PLS IF YOU’RE NONE OF THE ABOVE SAVE US BOTH THE TIME.XXX
I am looking to hear from: Male

Got to wait three days to see posts. I hope i haven't missed out on anything fun.

Got to wait to see posts

Three days!

2010!