Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

San Roque Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In the spirit of stirring it up, I will be at Pinar Del Rey (San Roque) tonight between 8-8.30 and I’d like to watch a couple putting on a show... if anybody else would like to join me in breathing on the windows feel free.
(if no couples turn up at least we can commiserate over a pint, it's about making friends nearly as much as getting off).
When you come into the forest follow the badly laid block paved road until you see a White VW Polo parked on the right, then turnoff and just for nostalgias sake, flash your lights
Then if anyone’s feeling social maybe we can be “normal” and have a meal and get to know each other?

RE:San Roque Dogging

In the spirit of stirring it up, I will be at Pinar Del Rey (San Roque) tonight between 8-8.30 and I’d like to watch a couple putting on a show... if anybody else would like to join me in breathing on the windows feel free. (if no couples turn up at least we can commiserate over a pint, it's about making friends nearly as much as getting off). When you come into the forest follow the badly laid block paved road until you see a White VW Polo parked on the right, then turnoff and just for nostalgias sake, flash your lights Then if anyone’s feeling social maybe we can be “normal” and have a meal and get to know each other?
"What a washout, what a shame...."