Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

5 Girls Saturday August 13th Penge SE London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Saturday August 13th Penge SE London-4pm to 8pm- Ratio 2:1- Limited to 10 guys ( in a semi detached house ) with 5 Girls.

Girls attending are as follows with short description:

Girl No1- Marie 30yo, 38FF, Sex with, oral without, tit wanks ( Aug 13th )

Girl No 2- Sandra 21yo, sex with, oral without, CIM, ws ( Aug 13th )

Girl No 3 - Josie 28yo Blonde Blue eyed-Curvacious. Sex with, OWithout, CIM ( Aug 13th )

Girl No 4 - Emma-Louise 21yo - Slim , 5'4", Sex with, OWithout, CIM ( Penge party only Aug 13th )

Girl No 5 - Bella 18yo, ( Size 8 ) loves Sex with, CIM, bukkake, facials. ( Aug 13th )

Please leave email for full invite

Re: 5 Girls Saturday August 13th Penge SE London

You all sound VERY delicious and scrummy (!), and I'd be VERY keen to be involved - I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Let me know if you'd like any additional info over and above what's in my profile and, of course, I can send pictures, etc., if required.

Hoping I'll have the opportunity to meet you all!! x

Hello girls,
I am a 29 yr old black Male living in north london. I have a slim athletic build and enjoy running, reading and chess. I am new to the whole scene and am really curious. I love sex and constantly want to try somethingsomeone new!!!! I need someone to introduce me to the scene cos quite frankly i don't have a clue!!

Hi

I really want to cum to your party. I am a single good looking fit guy - up for everything. Please let me have details of how to join you.

Handyman

Im up for it, can stay hard for hours. send me directions etc img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

yep i,m up for it,check out my profile under fred007img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi, this is my first time I have responded to a forum add on a swinging site. I really thought your add was great by the way, and I regret not seeing it earlier, but I could not help it as I am a new member.
I would love details and an invite to your next party, and I know that you would invite me again because I always love to please a lady, any way in which they want. I am fed up in my current relationship, and looking to enjoy myself and give pleasure to female friends.
Email me