Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

looking for males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ok guys here's a chance some of you may like!

Wife has a scenario she wants to play out as follows:

i will be tied to a chair whilst dressed as a slut.
she will have 2 guys with her as she obtains whatever she wants from them whilst i watch.
when she has had her fill and wants a rest i will be released from the chair and used and abused by youselves whilst she watches!

now for the important bits:

Guys must be straight acting- not xdressed
if you read my profile you'll see what my likes are and as part of the scenario she expects to see me fisted.
because of this i would expect guys to be Bi and experienced and either versatile or dom.

IF YOU THINK YOUR UP FOR IT THEN PLEASE LEAVE DETAILS ON HERE AND WE'LL BE IN TOUCH IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

No date has been set yet and the wife is hoping to get a list of several guys that she can call on for various scenario's in the future.
all responders will get a reply but it may be a few weeks.
we will also be checking your profiles for info and would like to see pics of you.

look forward to meeting you all

C & R

looking for males

hi there c&r read your forum request and would like to be included on your list! i'm very dom and willing to do as you've requested i'm experienced in this sort of set up and will help make it a night you'll have very good memories from! If you'd like to know anything else feel free to mail me.
regards
andy

dom

im in guys.. Send me your email .

yeap im up for that email me

hi yeap im up for that 6.1 shaven rough and ready

I will help out!

Drop me more details and let me know if you are interested.

I am up for it

Drop me a line check my profile out

I'd be interested

Let me know

I'd be interested

Let me know arrangements

RE:looking for males

let me know young 28yr old smooth straight acting bi guy available