Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

MFM threesomes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In this Forum we want to comment about why MFM threesomes are so exciting for many MF couples, as for instance us. We enjoy MFM threesomes without a break (he is straight, so always both boys for her) from the very beginig of our marriage to nowadays, more than 20 yrs ago. Just one special friend at the same time, we had 4 special friends till now. The "position" of special friend is now unoccupied and we are looking for a new single friend to share frienship, eroticism, sex and fantasies.

no one boy is interested?

Strange, but no one man seems to be interested in a MFM 3some relationship?
Strange, very strange.

RE:no one boy is interested?

hi, read my profile and lets get in touch, if u are interested, I am in Torrevieja.

accomodation

If you are interested i could sort out accomodation in murcia once a month for you to stay in?

hey

hi there i would deffo be interested

so am i

im intersted please get intouch with me

RE:accomodation

Thanks but you are 20 years too young for us.

RE:hey

and you... 30 years too young.

RE:RE:hey

I guess I might be too old...? (58).bu I am in the area...

RE:RE:RE:hey

Not too old at all!

hello

I would like take alot of fun with you... read my profile and say me some...

you?

And what about you D? you know who you are
We are always waiting and ready for you.
Also in our case: "Threesome mmf tried and enjoyed and enjoyed" and friendship too
And we would like to enjoy it again and again.
G&R

Hey

Very interested but don't have time at moment to go in detail, so will I will mail you later....

Mira, muy intrestante, no tengo tiempo ahora miso por habla, pero mas tarde.... Yo hablo espanol mejor que yo escribe No :-) ... Perdona Mi.... besitios

hi

a very nice body, but i like more the foursomes. regards

I Want to know more

Let me know when you guys are thinking of more MMF fun....

interested in you

Hi, i am a boy from benissa, i am 27 years old, if you want to meet, can you send me and e-mail and i can show you my picture and according a hour for meeting, see you soon , javi

re: MFM threesomes

nice profile and pics im interested

RE:interested in you

well, may be in 20 yrs.
Good luck chaval!

RE:hi

a very nice body, but i like more the foursomes. regards

then why are you here?.... this is a 3somes blog...

RE:MFM threesomes

I'm 43 in a month or so... I am nearly the right age img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

RE:RE:MFM threesomes

OK, write us.

RE:RE:no one boy is interested?

Hi I will be over there 3rd June get back to me if you like

RE:MFM threesomes

Hi!!!

Just read your post. Would like to try it out. I live in the Benidorm area. How can I get in touch?

MFM

We have also enjoyed threesomes during many fun years of marriage. We have a problem finding nice partners here in Spain. She prefer men in our age (40-50). Problem is we get a lot of answers from spanish men who can "come by a cpl of hours" daytime. In other words married. We want to meet someone for fun also outside the bed. A BBQ, some dancing and maybe spend the night..

RE:MFM

contact me if you are still in spain
yunqueduval
where the mail is hot

RE:MFM

would you like to contact me cyber1959 at the warm mail? Would love to hear from you img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"