Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

gatwick fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.07.2010 Date END: 29.07.2010 another of Serena's parties at a **** hotel in Crawley nr Gatwick.

We have two single ladies coming, 2 couples, and the usual boys, so if you fancy some laid back fun, drop a line.

Note to single guys, we give prefence to guys we know, and always balance numbers with girls coming, so if you are single and new to us, you will be on a waiting list to see how numbers pan out. Younger slim toy boys, how-ever, do tend to arose Serena's interest!!!

Couples note that although we do ave single guys along, its not a gang bang with overwhelming numbers of pushy guys, only well vetted and boys are invited, and numbers are carefully balanced so that every-one has fun without intimidation.

Single ladies, we seem to offer something you want, a nice safe non-obligatory environment, so if you are new to this, or just want to be with a non-pushy and friendly crowd, we welcome you.

lol

TV's

Hiya I am new to this site and very interested in this party. I am TV however I do attend swinging events in male mode if it is preffered. please could you get back to me and let me know if it is ok? Also i appreciate i join the list as we havent chatted before. Many Thanks

hi

I would to join your part x i hope to hear from you.

Hi

I'm very interested in coming. Please send details.

James

RE:gatwick fun

ok i would love to come , toyboy,goodlooking,and rampant!

Hi

Afternoon, new to this site and all it brings but very interested in joining. I ammot a time waster and appreciate the waiting list. However, I do live in redhill ;)

hi

hi i would like to join in on the fun if possible. im young and fit! no joke hope to hear back soon, Thanks

hi

would luv to cum please send details

count me in

hope u can put me on ur books, let me knowif u get this thanx ...marc x