Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

bisexual cpl nightclubs and disco bars in benidormalicantecalpe to celebrate meetng 11yrs ago in benidorm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

were off to calpe in october and wanted to know best clubs t visit in benidormalicanti where we can feel relaxed and be flirty with other bi cpls as wife would luve so holiday spanish fem on fem fun we are arriving on ocb tober 13th for 1 week and woould luv to have a fab time as we are celebrating meeting each other 11yrs to the week in hipperdrom benidorm square .we thought we will go back to where we first met.

RE:bisexual cpl nightclubs and disco bars in benidormalicantecalpe to celebrate meetng 11yrs ago in benidorm

Hi there, I hope you dont mind us asking but did you receive any replies as we are also interested in same? Thks x

Same here

Sorry for asking but I will be there 3rd June I would like some information on then myself

Benidorm

We don't know much about Calpe, but I'm afraid you will be disappointed in Benidorm. We don't know of any couples clubs there at all and apart from a few gay bars in the old town (where you might get lucky)or Cafe Benidorm late on (where you would always pick up a single male) there is very little else.
Better to go for a night out in Alicante, Bilitis (our favourite) is popular as is Play Papua.

RE:Benidorm

Hi do these clubs accept single males if not what is my best option thanks

RE:RE:Benidorm

Not sure about Play Papua, but Bilitis does accept singles. We think they limit the numbers so best to turn up early, oh and brush up on your Spanish.