Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang orgy DP threesomes swaps anal straight sex in London, Ont. July-sept

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A fun night out for everyone involved. Everyone welcome but depending on number of women we will limit how many males will attend. Women to arrive 2 hours early to discuss their needs for the night and what they don't want. Men can arrive 30 mins before. There will be a fee for all men to pay for food, drink(non alchol), lube, condoms and snacks. 

This will be all bareback so all participants must have proof of a negative STD'SHIV AIDSHEP test done the day before or the day of the party. Visitors who want to watch will be allowed to enter the party. Again a fee for males but females can enter free. 

Bring your own masks but should only cover the top half of of your face. We would like to video the party so let us know if you don't want be on video. I will be renting an apt for the festivities. Can't do this at my house.

Anyone who needs to come in from out of town can stay over the night before and the night of the event.

Anyone wishing to meet with me before the event is welcome to. We can discuss everything you need to talk about. We can go over any of your concerns, your needs, your fantasies, what you want and what you don't want. This won't just be about a gangbang or orgy but about the girls desires and fantasies. The men are just the tools.

If anyone doesn't follow the rules they'll be asked to leave. Also if the girls don't want ou at the party then you'll be asked to not attend.

I'm shooting for 1 or 2 parties a month starting in July, August and Sept and we'll go from there.

Send me a friend request and message(I still can't read them.....soon).

This is meant to be fun with a couple of rooms going we should be able to accommodate every women fantasies.

There will be prizes for the men and women for performances, best fantasies and of course the ladies will all vote on their favourite performer of the night. Any other prize suggestions are welcome as well as suggestions for events for the night.

Should be a fun filled erotic adventure.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

im looking my firts gang bang with many many mens