Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Hotel Party Crawley

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.06.2010 Date END: 26.06.2010 Serena and James invite couples and select singles to a party in Crawly on Fri 15th. We usually have about 10 people, mainly couples but a balance of guys and gals as singles. As a group we are usually 30s to 60s but welcome visitors of ages either side.
Drop a line if you are interested.

RE:Hotel Party Crawley

hi i am jim from kent am single and would love a invite to your party please get in touch i await your reply

hi i am jim would love a invite to your party fri i am single and from kent

Interested

37, can cdtv, nicely builtbody etc

single guy, bi

attractive and coool, let me know what you'd need me to do next

Thanks,

Re: hotel party gatwick. Clayman.

Hi clayman, im lookin for my first meet as im new to the scene and would love to experience some guilty pleasures !! So if ya like the sound of my profile ( sorry theres no pics yet, workin on that !) Then it would be great to hear from ya....you could be the first to pop me cherry so to speak lol! Look forward to hearing from ya.

Re hotel party crawley.

Hi clayman, would love to get a invite to your party. Im new to the scene and would love to indulge in some guilty pleasures!! So if ya like my profile ( sorry theres no pics yet, im workin on that !), then it would be great to hear from ya, ya could be the first to pop my cherry so to speak lol !!

just let me know hotel and room no and time you want me to be their,hope to hear from you soon mick

no piture yet.imat bigginhill,tried a couple b4,hope 2 meet some genuine people,have 3 bed flat? ie future fix? len

i will love to be there can u let me

Hi. I have obviously missed your party but I would be interested to join you in the future. I am Italian and have recently relocated to the UK. Polite, clean, with an athletic body, I like this kidn of party. Shall we meet one of these days, just to get to know each other? Thanks ciao Paolo

Missed your party but would love a future invite

Hi
I have missed your party but if you hold any in the future i would be very intrested.Im 19 year old male and you can see my pictures to see if im attractive enough for you guys to get an invite.Im very sociable and am new to this scene looking to try new things out.Im very outgoing and would love to meet.