Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

inland cruising

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone know of a cruising area in the alhaurin or coin areas?if not anyone up for some daytime fun?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:inland cruising

no sites but can meet up for fun times Wednesdays am are the best.

meet

would love to meet up with you next wednesday morning is good for me where would you suggest?

meet

I am in antequera and leave about 9.30 am, must return by 12 30 am.
I want to play and both cum, any where is fine for me.

got any better ways of getting together?

Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

Hello, i work in Alhaurin and live in Mijas Pueblo and am desperate to find guys to play with. Problem is i cannot accomodate and only have certain times available.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

gagging for cock fun is there any place outdoors

RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

what timesdays do you have available and i will work out a location to suit your schedule

RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

Hello, i work on the La Rosa industrial esate until 6pm, if you have a car you could pick me up maybe?

RE:RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

Hello, i work on the La Rosa industrial esate until 6pm, if you have a car you could pick me up maybe?

Swingers Cruise in Adriatic

Hello, if any modern couple want to join us on 1 week of Swingers Cruise in Croatia, Montenegro, Albania you are more that welcome.
Kisses
Dana&Capt.Bob

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

can pick you up friday daytime outside sevillana in the morning is best for me anytime from 9.30

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

have i seen you walking to work down from town towards la rosa in the mornings around 09.30?if it s you do you want me to stop and give you a lift?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

Hi probably, i get the bus and walk along about 8:40 +

I finish at 6pm so it´s awkward for timing, you could pick me up at 5:45 maybe if you have a place but would need a lift to Mijas as the last bus is at 6pm

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

If your passing then yes please! Thanks

RE:Cruising Alhaurin El Grande & Mijas Pueblo

hi,
I live near la rosa. when my wife is away I could pick you up after work, drive you back to mine for some cock fun then take you to mijas. wife away at the moment so let me know asap

Hello Steve

Ok sounds great lets contact each other to meet. I finish about 6pm mon to friday.

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:inland cruising

i have my house free riviera area all day this thursday for 1 or more guys to have fun, let me know

Hi Steve, i am finishing work at 5pm this evening Wed 13th, if you want we can meet at the entrance to the poligano, the entrance off the main rd not the rounderbout this evening or alternatively i get the bus next to Los Chavos mon fri @ 6:10pm if you come just before at beep your horn i will come with you.

hi steve mijas boys times are too late for me u free same place for a meet in the mornings?