Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

swingers meet and greet?????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everone,
This post is just for research at the moment as we are working on sorting a location for an actual event.
could you please let us know if anyone would be interested in a swingers meet and greet. basically a gathering of like minded people in a fun and friendly no pressure atomosphere. we are looking to set these up as a bi-weekly event in the benalmadena Torremolinos area
So if you think this maybe of interest to you drop us a note also we would be greatful of any ideas for events

Thanks

RE:swingers meet and greet?????

Yes, yes yes!!!!!!!!!

H&M x

Sounds good to me.

RE:RE:swingers meet and greet?????

Count us in xx

Swingers meet and greet

Count us in tooimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi...yes luv to meet up etc....let me know when and where....cheers EG

Great Idea I think you would have loads of replys.

RE:RE:swingers meet and greet?????

thanks for the responses guys..... just a bit of an update really the venue we had arranged is having electrical problems at the moment something to do with the change in law????? so we've been set back a couple of weeks will let you all know ASAP when event will happen

RE:RE:RE:swingers meet and greet?????

We would be interested to know when set up ok. In Costa Blanca so would be interested in places to say too. Cheers

HI

I would be very interested in meeting up please let me have more details. I am also looking for a lady to partner with me if you know anyone.
Regards
D x