Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

Reliable guy wanted to join couple Central London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, we have been getting together occasionally for daytime sex in a hotel in Central London.
He - 50, tall, slim, we, basically straight but doesn't mind trying a bit of oral (only) if you are bi.
She - 45, large build, very horny, loves pleasing men and keen for a nice relaxed threesome.
We would love to find an intelligent, friendly, experienced, reliable male say 30-50 who would be keen to join us for an afternoon of escapist action.
Must be able to give photo and phone no, I'm happy to meet with you first for a drink, then we could fix a date to suit us all in the next few weeks.
So who wants to play? Look forward to hearing from you.
Abby

Fit slim VWE male 38 with photo proof available around M25

Hi I am Patrick a fit slim male 38 , athletic , 5.10 from Ireland originally , now in Hatfield . Interests include foreign travel , business , the countryside , gardening , human rights , cars , and houses .
I am happy to meet either ladies or couples for threesomes . I am fully experienced and happy to perform while being watched or filmed

Happy to oblige

Happy to meet you In london...easy to get to. Not bi but would still love to make contact with you. Daytimes only though...xxx

David

relaxed daytime fun!

Sounds great! I think I may just be a bit short of age range you're looking for, but hope you have fun! x

RE:Reliable guy wanted to join couple Central London

Hi
I am single straight Indian guy and interested in your offer.
Contact me , I will accomodate the couple at my residence during the fun

Peter

Certainly would be interested, mail me.

x

guy interested

Sounds great would love to meet you both.

Would love to meet tonight

Would love to fuck your wife while we both gave you a blow job x

Hi!

I haven't tried a threesome before so something relaxed would be great! I am an attractive man (30) living in central london, W1 area and am self employed so quite could meet in the week too..

Check out my profile. See you!

If your'e interested in a bicurious cross-dresser virgin desperate to taste cock for the first time, but also desperate for a MMF experience then just get in touch!!!

JUST THAT MAN

HI HUN 5 EMERGENCY SERVICE HERE
HOLLA BABY XX
MARC
FUZZY X

genuinly interested

definantly interested, message me ;)

RE:Fit slim VWE male 38 with photo proof available around M25

we're a young married couple in london, looking for a guy like you, lets have some fun...

Hi Guys,

Apart from being 24 I think I've got what it takes to please...

Please message my inbox and see if I'm what you're looking for.

x