Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Chain Fuck a Beautiful TV

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.04.2010 Date END: 14.04.2010 Q: What is a “chain fuck”?
A: It’s where a pretty human sex puppet is draped across an armchair with mouth and ass exposed. Men form a queue to fuck first her mouth, then cum (with condom, of course) in her ass or on her face and body. The puppet would have to be a smooth, sexy, dirty slut who simply can’t get enough cocks and cum. The chain lasts as long as men want her and can stay hard enough. Her master assists and has his own turn. Mmmmmmmm!
Q: Where and when?
A: Wednesday, 14 April, 7 pm, at a safe playroom in S London

i'm defintely keen to join in

Hi Bob

If you are organising please get in touch as im definitely keen to get involved this time

andy xx

RE:Chain Fuck a Beautiful TV

hi there i would love to join please let me know details

Hmm SOunds interesting I could be up4it...img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Bob, Sam here count me in. Looking forward to it already. Say hi to nancy for me. xxx

Hi,

I would be intersted, where would it be ? keep me posted cheers

hi

please add me to the list :-)

hi ya,i got my stripey suit, boots and loads of songs, let me join your chain gang, im also a very hard worker.

hi

would you consider another tv to join you in later group sessions to be fucked alongside you, so we both keep the cocks hard and busy, i also love taking cock in my mouth and absolutely love being fucked from behind, also love to be filmed or pictures being taken, i would love to have 2 cocks buried in my pussy at the same time, with me laying on top on one male while anohter get son top of me then i get fucked so nicely.

let me know as i am interested in a later date as i can not make this next one your bf has arranged.

Samantha xxx

RE:hi

please let me details

new here

hey
im new here is it open for all to join?