Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Meeting with Jenny looking for a man for meeting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.04.2010 Date END: 10.04.2010 I'm having a meeting with Jenny on the 9410 to meet in Leyton London. She has had meetings with men & couples before. Jenny is white 53 average build & 5'3 tall. She is only looking for 1 other man for the meeting. Jenny likes sex with condoms, oral, men feeling her body & her titis sucked. If you would like to come you can contact me.

hi interested in meet 34 year old white male here

hi interested in meet plz contact me if interested

Yes interested!

Hi if you still need a Guy would love to be considered, Jamie

Love to join in

Would love to get involved. I'm local too, please let me know if i can come along.
Jay

new and could do with a little help

hi
johneybegood here i am new to this and was wondering if you could have a look my profile
and give me some feed back i would be very grateful
thanks johney

RE:Meeting with Jenny looking for a man for meeting

hi, id like to meet up with jenny and you guys for some fun. check out my profile and i look forward to seeing you guys.

I'm there

Count me in, Jenny i hope you love young cum

hi

would love to meet as its on my doorstep

mail me bk if still available

Jenny has contacted me to cancel meeting & will contact me to arrange it for another time sorry about that.

hi

Hi only just signed up & looking for new experiences

Hi

Would love to share some sexy fun with Jenny. Am an passionate intelligent professional guy who will give Jenny everything she is seeking. Get in touch.

Hi Im very available for planned meeting, I'm the same age as Jenny have not got around to putting picture of self on site but honest I am attractive and slim build and told I look younger than I am(I am also very active!)Please get back if interested xx