Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Private Gang Bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.03.2010 Date END: 11.03.2010 My bf is organising a small private gang bang on Thursday, 11 March at our playroom and dungeon in S London! He wants me to find one or two more lovely hard cocks to enjoy me. Mmmmmmmm! You can do anything you want. I love pleasing men! Pleeeeeeeez!

TV lover

YOU CANT HANDLE ME img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE

This is the secound time ive tried to get hold of you ! look i want to attend so can you plse send me some deatils on where to go PLEASE ! i wanna fuck your mouth and arse while you bfreind watches you dirrty bitch !!! img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE

I HAVE replied, but you don't seem to open your messages. Dxxxx

hello

i would love to attent your event please can I have some more detials x

RE: Private Gang Bang

ARE YOU A WIND UP mate ?? ive tried to get you to contact me loads of times regrding this session you keep going on about - BUT you dont get back to me !!??! I wanna fuck you and you dont get back to me!

RE:RE: Private Gang Bang

I'm looking at my outbox and have sent you 3 UNOPENED messages on here. And please don't call me "mate".

RE:RE:RE: Private Gang Bang

I have not received any mail either even though I have sent interest of attending to you. Whats going on?

RE:Private Gang Bang

hi.

i would love to attend. i'm in london bridge

hello

yes would love to attend. have been to sweet wednesday many times

let me know plse

No messages?

For all you guys who say you haven't heard from me-- I haven't a clue what's wrong. The messages are sitting in my outbox, and reveal they have been unread. Please try not to write inflamed stuff on here. Several of you have responded and already confirmed for tomorrow night.
Dxxxxx

Chck your Non- Matches inbox!

A wonderful man jusyt messaged me and said that perhaps you were missing my replies because you weren't looking in the "non-matches" part. That would be the case unless you specified wanting to hear from TVs.
Dolly xxx

RE:RE: Private Gang Bang

Check your "non--matches" part of your mailbox!
Dxxxxx

RE:Private Gang Bang

hope its not too late to play taa

hi

I wanna join

RE:hello

hi would like to attend your party please get back to me with contact detail cheers

Private gang Bang

Where exactly please?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"