Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

"Chicks 'n' Bunnies" Easter Party (Sussex & surrounding)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all :-)

First-off, I hope everyone is happy, healthy and having fun so far in 2010 :-)

With the afore-mentioned "fun" in mind, a lady-friend of mine & I are thinking of organising the above, themed party for Easter - so this thread is by way of trying to figure a few things out...

The basic idea (so far) is to book a couple of adjoining rooms in a Travelodge (or similar) for a day sometime over the Easter weekend, to provide an opportunity for all those in Sussex (and surrounding area) to get together for a swing-party. So far we're thinking of either the Friday, or Monday.

Because we'd have the room(s) for a full 24hr period, we thought of 'staggering' the day into 3 sessions - afternoon, evening & an all-nighter for those able to sustain the pace :-)

If this party were to be a success, then we would try to hold them more often - hopefully building on each success - until such time as it may be possible to establish a regular venue - hopefully with licence ;-)

The parties would be 'themed', initially, to add a little extra spice & fun-factor - obviously, being Easter, 'chicks' and 'bunnies' seems most appropriate for this one, but future party themes could, theoretically, include S&M, role-play and others; including the (equally obvious) "Sexy Santa", "All Hedon's Eve" (aka Halloween) and, perhaps, some of the not-so-obvious as suggested by you, the party-goers :-)

Obviously, from everyone's point of view, the idea would be for this to be a top-notch event that we'd all want to go to again and again and again - with refreshments, snacks and all the trimmings...

In order for this thing to fly, I need to find out a few things, so if you are at all interested, please post a reply to this thread with your opinions on one (or all) the following:

1) How much interest there actually is for this sort of event?
2) Which day - FriMon? (please say "why" either way)
3) Would (your) interest be for a regular event, or just the occassional one-off?
4) Themed, or not? (please say "why" either way)
5) What would be a fair charge? (to cover expenses & help future events)
6) Any other suggestions?

Obviously, if there's no interest, then there'd be no point in pursuing this. Given the current lack of accessible 'swinging' venues in the central-South and similar lack of parties (unlike up in the horny-North - LOL), then I'm hoping that this will recieve a positive response...

Personally I'd like the whole thing to be free - but given the need to book rooms and provide refreshments, etc, this would seem impractical. However, I will go so far as to say at this stage, predicting a wieghting of responses from lads Vs those from lasses, that the 'tradition' of allowing the lasses free entry may be possible to keep the boygirl ratio practicable :-) Your opinions on this also appreciated :-)

Also I think the Friday probably better - as this will allow the room to be cleared calmly on Sat (rather than frantically on Tue) and SunMon for those who need it a chance to recover before going back to work (lol). Ultimately, however, which day will depend on your responses. If there is sufficient for both days, then we may even do both...

Ok, the floor is now open for responses :-)