Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Shy,Nervous&New COCK Virgin - with Mouth&ARSE Aching For FIRST COCK

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I was 35 a couple of months ago & considered a good looking,100% babes only straight guy - & far too much of a `lad` to ever have a gay thought cross my mind.Wanna know the truth?... I`ve always lusted after horny cock & very GAY MEN -who so know what they want = MANSEX.And how I`ve fantasised over my gay seduction since being a teenager-always loved fit sexy looking babes-BUT got so fucking horny thinking of this v good looking,sexy,experienced older gay guy,his fit smooth sexy body -& BEST OF ALL - his gorgeous very hard,very horny & very GAY COCK! And man,does he wanna give me it?!He`ll overcome my (totally uncharacteristic) shy nervousness so I at last confess my cock lust&talk about my horniest gay fantasies.So begins my education & teaching in the pleasures of gay sex,& I do so want to learn & please -& keep taking his beautiful cock in my mouth & arse.I want him to want me so bad & do whatever he wants with me.I want it all & want to be shown....over the yrs my gay desires have never gone & actually just got stronger & developed cos more I`ve got into it the more I Love it.Also,for a long time gorgeous babes were able to distract me- so long as they were proper babes,i.e. stunning looks,fab bodies - sexy,curvy,fit with great titsarse etc -& of course,real horny dirty bitches too! I really have had some fantastic fun....but am hornier for cock than ever.Especially when a babe-lovin-babe wants me to be her girl -dressed up in stockings,suspenders,mini skirt,bra,high heels etc etc,bent over on my hands and knees teasing with my sexy arse,& her fucking my horny,horny arse (she`s got no idea how horny for it)with a big,hard strap-on dildo while we go wild on poppers...!!On my own I`m worse.SO horny for cock in my hungry arse.LOVIN` IT - pounding my slut arse with bigger thicker jelly vibes.NEEDING real cock...Gonna have to stop there or will go on all night..