Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Serenas House Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.03.2010 Date END: 06.03.2010 House Party Fri 5th March 2010.

James and Serena invite our regular friends and interested new comers

Now all the kids have flown the nest we finally have the house to ourselves, and we are celebrating on Fri 5th.

*pm, we dont like endless hanging around till 2am to see action, if you are coming, and hour of chill and intros, but we are playing by 9 so be prompt.

As usual, Serena will have softs and nibbles, BYOBooze if you want a drink.

If you want to invite bring friends outside the group, thats OK but we want their details for planning purposes, please.

Hope to see you all.

James and Serena

RE:Serenas House Party

hello i am interersted in attending your party for the date mentioned i live in ealing west london so i will be travelling by train from victoria please tell which station do i get off at thanks ray

all for adult fun

whating for the one how has time for all with out saying to old or look to ugly that is up to your sex neads or fanteses try your self with all haveing mask on it will exsite you beleave me its fun in every way ladys at 65 can look 40 and wood have no idear img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

I would love to attend !!! please let me know the address, this is my first time with you guys so would be ok IM not a messer and will gurentee to be on form TRUST ME !!!!

Let me know asap THANKS x

hi

Hey there Id love to come along along, Im not awfully far away either, I drive so i can be prompt

Jim

I live in Brighton, but don't drive, so depending on how far from the station it is, I would be interested!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"