Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Whay poeple really really want?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am fairly new to the scene and I am gradually settling in. However, there is one thing that still bothers me somewhat.
It is knowing what people really want. Firstly, the subject of sexual preference. You get some women and couples stating within the forum that they desire the attention of straight men, yet the add the stipulation that they don't want "singles". Why? Apart from the bleeding obvious, what difference is a single guy from a married guy? We still look the same. We still have the same equipment. Is it because single guys have a reputation for being on the make? Some of us are not timewasters and want to experience the same fun that the rest of the community. Isn't it rather ironic that a single girl is never "barred" from peoples profiles. Somewhat stinks of dual standards.
Then there is the thorny subject of location. I have often seen people advertise in the chatroom for people to have fun with. Yet, there is no mention of location. For Goodness Sake! If you are going to be location-specific then please say so, and not rubbish anyone who answers you! Oh... and another thing. Many of us state we can travel, so being location-specific is not a problem. I could be at most locations within 2 hours! Hardly the other side of the world, is it?

what do people want?

What do I want I have stated in my profile..and why someone spoken for.Because after the deed is done he can go home to his family with a smile on his face....and not bother me untill next time....Yes that dose sound bad.. but its the truth and its what it is just sex nothing more nothing less. I have also stated someone local and I mean it.. I have been a member before so know the ropes a lot of players and people not being who they are...
So I wont put up with games..As I have said my profile explains what I want and dont. simple as really.
sexybbw00
p.s and yes will put a pic back on intime

well...

It's tough out there mickster. Men out number women by a large margin. Any messages you send out to female profiles will be one of many they will receive that day so you've either got to be lucky or your message stood out enough to get a reply. Because of this high ratio of men to women, the guys do the chasing and the girls do the choosing. This 'power' goes to some heads I have found, but plenty of down to earth ones too.

It's easy to get jaded with all this, after a while though you get used to how it works and your expectations will be more realistic. You are by no means guaranteed a shag purely by creating a profile.

Good luck

RE:Whay poeple really really want?

I'm also looking for someone already attatchedmarried and not single as thats what I prefer. Single guys tend to want more than some of us attatched woman can give. And yes its true afterwards he can go home with a smile on his face.
That works both ways lol, nothing wrong with stating what you want or dont want. I have also noticed single guys tend to ask a lot of questions married guys dont. Married guys are more flexi with arrangements as they to have to work around meeting people.
This is just my thoughts and my experience....my preference is still attatchedmarried males
BBW

bbw

love bbw but not a full member so meet us in chat to no more am maried him loves bbw berds bi 2 me the wife 777 am bi 2 just love bbw us foxy 7777