Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

I'm having a gangbang with Sue on looking for 2 more black men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.02.2010 Date END: 20.02.2010 I'm having a gangbang with Sue on the 20210 at a hotel in central London. She has had quite a few gangbangs before with groups of men. Sue is white 48 slim & 5'5 tall & brown hair. Have 3 black men aready coming she is looking for 2 more black men that sre well endowed 7 inches & over & who are not over weight. Sue like sex including anal, oral, DP, DV & long sex sessions. If you would like to come you can contact me.

gang bang

I am 63 years old Bi Guy CD Bottom I want to be gang banged by a few good horny men.If you have a place and can get a few guys together I am willing to travel reasonable distance.

state time and place Not too long to wait I hope

Yoland

RE:I'm having a gangbang with Sue on looking for 2 more black men

HI, I'm interested and I'm black =) I could send u a picture by e-mail but not here. let me know about everything. Bye

Interested black guy =)

Hi, I'm interested and I'm black. Just let me know about everything. =)

RE:gang bang

Id like to meet a CD TS like u who wants to Gang bang. If you ever get to prague look me up.

RE:RE:I'm having a gangbang with Sue on looking for 2 more black men

I will send you my email address

Hi, would be great to attend this event, Please email me details
Many thanks.

Jack

RE:RE:RE:I'm having a gangbang with Sue on looking for 2 more black men

Hi, i fit your profile and would like to attend, pls send details. Thanks

Hey! im mixrace tall, slim 8.5inches and like to be the 4th? clean and very intrested! thanks.

Hi, I am interested in attending this sexy event, pls email details. All things equal, i look forward to hearing from you...peace

do you still need another black guy