Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Cock fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to meet some new guys for cock fun, if interested get intouch

RE:Cock fun

Hi i'm in spain near to you early march wood love to have some cock fun with you then if interested get back to meimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

greeting

contact me

RE:greeting

hi, what do you like

30 and sweet

hey guys any chance i could join in the fun ...I am in Malaga and i am straightbi and kinda shy at first but like cock and active guys get in touch plz

here till thurs

hi, thx 4 the flirt, free all day till thurs nite

RE:RE:greeting

any kind of cock fun is good for me and other stuffimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

cock fun

hi im on costa sol...love to find cocks to suck..love dressing up like a slut...

Hi

I will go to, this sounds like great fun...!!!!
Please get in touch for details.
x

Hello i am in mijas pueblo and dying to get some cock action. Would love to suck you. If you ever come to the pueblo i can suck you off in the locals.

Hi but due to illness i am unable in spain in march will post you later keep sucking emimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Drop me a line

Shame you guys are so far away loads of hugs

sorry not in mainland spain till sept butt i will bi in touch asap cheers from davexx

RE:RE:Cock fun

Over for a week June 3rd need to be ...