Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

bi party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.02.2010 Date END: 07.02.2010 party at tv michelles place in chelmsford, send mail for more info.

sue, michelle and john xxx

hi

Can a bicurious guy attend the event?

RE:hi

we are sorry but we have enough single guys.

RE:bi party

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" we just need the info & we,r on the road... shelleytony img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Bi Party

Hi

Could you please send more details : how many people, how it's everything organised and how much is to attend the event :)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

up 4 fun

we need more info and we r coming if itis ok with u allison & paul img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HI WE WOULD LIKE MORE INFO. WE WILL BE COMING. IF ITIS OK WITH U LOOKING FORWARD 2 IT. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm bi sub tv suzi

I'm wantin fuckt in the ass by 2 huge cocks at sametime and want my mouth filled wiv cum.

Re Bi party

hi we are up4 it plz send us more details fanx

ref bi party

hiya, could someone let me know where and cost please? xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

To many guys already?

I WOULD LIKE INFO TO BI PARTY PLEASE.
KELLY

INFO PLEASE FOR PARTY LOVE KELLY XX

RE:ref bi party

hi nice to meet you!!!!!

Hiya

Please can i attend if not to this one then the next party you may hold thankyou.

CD in kingscross

hi, am a orental cd here, can i attend? and how many guys and tvcd roughly, ta:).

hi, am CD in kingscross, can i join?

hi

can you send more information we like to attent thanks

bukkake party

hi, i'd love to come to your party please if you don't have too many people already. thanks.kisses.julie

hi

hey it looks really interesting.
can u send me more detail.
Also what is bukkaka and BBW tracy

how the party went

hi all we had over 30 peole turn up and we had loads of fun, sorry to anyone who didnt get a reply, and thanks to to the time wasters who said they wanted to come and didnt, we will be having another party soon look out for us. sue, ruby, michelle and john xxxx

Partys in Chelmsford

Hi i live in chelmsford, can you let me know the cost of these parties please and if i can join.

If anyone reading this in chelmsford area wants to get in touch please do.

RE:Partys in Chelmsford

they are bi partys sorry