Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Mature voyeur wants mature women

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

for games androle play in west sussex

RE:Mature voyeur wants mature women

Can I ask what type of role play you have in mind. Thanks

Hi and thanks for your post

Your profile and especially hot pics have made my morning as I have just returned from trip to the Dentist! Well, what type of role play covers a multitude of scenario depends how far the imagination stretches at any particular moment. I have been a policeman calling at an address pursuing enquiries only to find the door open. The apartmenthouse appears to be unoccupied and so I have to search room by room and eventually find a woman on the floor apparently unconscious, or is it the scene of a dreadful crime? I check the woman out to see if she is still breathing and if there are any obvious injuries. This obviously involves some touching and she slowly starts to react which leads to more touching.......

On another occasion I have to observe a house through windows and take photographs of what is happening inside. (At this stage you can suggest what I might see). It is so 'interesting' that I go to the door posing as a utility meter reader........

Just an ordinary person I have in the past been recommended by a friend to visit a house and told I would have a good time. The woman answering the door invites me in gives me a drink and suggests a card game - which involves removing articles of clothing..........

Just some examples of role playing of late. So lets chat, let our imaginations run wild and see what cums up?

Jonimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"