Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

how can I change the details on my profile

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm not the best with a computer and I'm sure I followed the instructions but, I think I cocked it up.

RE:how can I change the details on my profile

Hi

If youwish to change general info on your profile, Then login as normal and click on the MY Profile tab, then click on profile.

Below each section of info, to the right hand side of the page you will see an edit button. Simply click on this and edit as you wish and click on the sav button to save the changes.

To change email address, mail settings, simply login as normal, click on the My Profile tab and click on settings.

Follow each step and click on the save and continue until you reach the section you wish to edit. Simply make the changes and once complete click on the save and continue button.

If you need to add or remove a partner from your profile, then you will need to contact the site admin via the onsite helpdesk.

If you wish to cancel your billing subscription, simply click on the my Profile tab and click on status. From here you can see your premium membership renewalexpiry date and cancel your billing subscription.

Thanks
Sally (Site Admin)

my profile

how do i contact the site admin as we are a couple but only my wifes profile appears and we filled out all the details of both of us,and the profile doesn't make sense.regards,brian.